Sunday, June 8, 2008

At last i figures what WIMWI is...yeah!!!

it took me two days to figure out what MANAC was; its nothing but "managerial accounting", people still have nightmares just thinking bout it seems, forget it i don't even know in which term i have to learn this. Like i managed to find it out on my own.

but its now more than a week and i am yet to figure out what WIMWI is???? In IIMA Group 2008-2010 everything is related with WIMWI.. i have no clue what it is.. all group mails WIMWI comes in to action. I am still left help less.. Google no help. Two days back i decided, its time to find this out.reluctantly i asked Shawn n Thahir after dinner what this thing is. by d way these guys have joined with me from Kerala only; n u can expect how they will be... as usual, mallus. I felt bad like asking something everyone knows n all.. but its obviously better to understand what this is.. To my surprise these guys were also trying to figure out what this is, just like me...Now what to do!!

Still two more days, i actually forgot the fact that i was searching the meaning or what ever this word is... PGP II classes are starting in two days time.. so most of the guys are coming back after their summer internship n all.. Two of my neighbours r just in. "Samosa" n "Pumpy"..(I am yet to get one for me.. i will be known with in these walls by something similar ). The usual hi-byes n everything was over. I was taking a nap after the heavy biriyani n it struck me all of a sudden "WIMWI",no waste of time ..straight from dreams to Pumpy's room...

Me: Sleeping???
Pumpy: No ..not all.. was practicing back hands for the match against federer..Grr!!!
Me: Sorry yaar.. ek doubt tha..
Pumpy: Hmm.. poocho??
Me: whats this WIMWI?
Pumpy: u got me up for this???... abhe yaar.. hey tho hamere IIM hi hye.. only for the case studies n all instead of using the actual name they use it.. so it is a sort of usage now a days n other institutes can also use the cases ....thats it
and it actually stands for "Well known Institute of Management in Western India"....
Me: Thanks yaa.. n sorry for disturbing u :)
Pumpy: Hmmm...

There ends the search.. I am a part of WIMWI.. n i know what WIMWI is.. will know more of real WIMWI soon...

good night pumpy



No comments: