Sunday, June 29, 2008

Powered by Google...


Even if u have accounts with best email providers, its fascinating to get one that gives you an unique identity. I still remember how happy i was when i could mail to external world from my siemens id. Today i have another unique identity

sudeepk@iimahd.ernet.in

What makes it more unique is, where ever you are, when ever it is..thats my id. What so special? confused?? This will my id even after the college days. I have access to this mailbox for a life time. Google provides all its gmail feature to this id except for "New user signup".

The home page...




The mail box...



Whenever the system tends to be so perfect, unknowingly you too try to achieve the same...

When you never let one of your legs lag behind the other, you are running the right way

No comments: