Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Making of an MBA- How to waste the precious?


The most precoius thing out here.. thing i waste the most.. TIME!!!
10 days in to the regular course n all i figured is n different ways to spoil the precious stuff
  • SLEEPING
  • chatting/orkuting
  • blogging ofcourse!!!
  • movies
  • DBABBLE/DC++(IIM-A stuffs..)
  • buying books ( i dont know y, bought half a dozen books in this 10 days.. read none among those!! read two other books which i took from another FPM guy)

I have always had the habit of repenting after figuring out i could have done better. Unless i forgive myself for the past misdeeds(i mean only for the last 10 days), it gonna hit hard on me.

If seconds can change a life, how many seconds have i wasted!!! Thinking d other way, unless i change... its a life waiting to be wasted!!!

(Hopefully no more blogs in recent future)



1 comment:

Shanoob said...

Hey buddy... I feel you man. I know exactly what you talking about? I been through that stage so many times, yet I havent learnt. It is like a ditch into which I keep falling again and again... ha..ha.. but no regrets.. It is always fun to fool around and do nothing productive. :)