Thursday, July 10, 2008

An early return- but for a reason

The reason for the comeback, much awaited FRA(popularly known as MANAC) quiz happened today afternoon.
I was feeling reasonably comfortable when i saw the notice board (guess it was also smiling n happy like the tuchchas) where it was written a short quiz at 2:30. I was comfortable till i got the paper. After that just a word to describe the next 25 mins as far as it concerned me: "DISASTER".........
I thought most of them would have done well, but majority was with me. Few had an OK kind of response for the paper.
But some responses heard aload were
  • Royally Screwed
  • It came, I saw, It conqured
  • F#$k!!!
Out of the two balance sheets and the income statement needed for the firm, no one including me managed to come up with atleast one. I heard the CA's in our batch too were not able to complete. Anyways my first MANAC quiz, not at all worth remembering. People say you will get used to it!!!
Only 'Disaster' management thing i did: Went straight and bought another accounting book, which seems to have a lot of problems. Hopefully things will change!!!

No comments: