Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing has changed except for the link

Changes with time, its inevitable, and the inevitable is just about to happen here too.

Just before the change a note on why this change
http://einsamkeit-amoureux.blogspot.com/ what basically this means is solitude lover@blogspot. Basically a mix of German and French representation of my feelings.
An alien in this world.
How come a person who was only seen with his friends, fell in love with solitude. I guess this is just another part of my life. To tell the truth till three months back i feared loneliness. Memories haunted me, but all of a sudden when i was alone, All alone in this new world. Simply i fell in love with this unexplored feeling. Doing nothing, thinking nothing, not knowing what you read, what to write, what you want. Its amazing, truly amazing.
Then another face of life, you become too busy that u never get time to thing about others, forget others, you seldom find time for you. Now when i surpass a stage when i am no more feared of tomorrows. Let me start thinking in a new dimension

Let me ask myself
  • whats the point in succeeding without knowing yourself
  • whats the point in living not knowing where to live
  • how to discover stuffs which i've never heard off
  • how to walk following myself
  • how to listen what i speak
  • how to watch what i do
  • how to listen, listen to my soul
  • how to live in my dreams
Thus it began.. conspiring.. conspiring with my soul...
Ssshh.. lets start thinking.. Let me listen to what i am thinking..

thus this new beginning...
http://conspiringwithmysoul.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Shanoob said...

Once upon a time there lived a girl called Thangamma. One fine day, she appeared at my door step and smiled at me. It all seemed like a dream to me. Before I realized it is not a dream and it is the reality, she was gone already. I wanted to tell her that I miss her a lot and I want her back. But I guess it is too late now. Today 27th of Aug, she is getting engaged. When the pain of losing her remains in my heart, I am still trying to smile cherishing the old memories, which I spent with her. Before she left for her engagement she promised to meet again in next life. I dont not sure if there is a life after this or not. But still I love to believe there is one and I will wait for her....I will wait for her to come.

Shanoob said...

ha..ha.. sorry my comment has nothing to do with your blog post. I dont know why I wrote all this...:) How is school going?