Saturday, May 1, 2010

Million Dollars Hit My Mailbox

I had only heard about the african guys who had saved all their fortune and all i needed was a bank account and few thousands of rupees to get it transferred to my account untill i received this mail.

This time it was an Iraqi guy with 44.5MUSD. Just search for this Dr Eric Chuenge and all he wants is someone to share half his fortune.

God knows why noone has accepted his offer :P

Anyways this is the mail i received. I am not trustworthy; if you are, please mail to his private email :)


from Dr. Eric Li Ka Cheunge <ericli.ka@emory.edu>reply-to dr.ericcheunge@yahoo.com.hk
toinfo@hangseng.hk
date Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM
subject I am Dr. Eric Li Ka Cheunge Independent Non-executive Chairman of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. I have a business project for you to handle for me from my bank. All i require is your trust and honest. If interested in my offer, contact me for more details on private Email: cheungeeric943@yahoo.com.hk mailed-by emory.edu



I am Dr. Eric Li Ka Cheunge Independent Non-executive Chairman of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. I have a business project for you to handle for me from my bank. All i require is your trust and honest. If interested in my offer, contact me for more details on private Email: cheungeeric943@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: